ANAMBALA

'See my blother lemme tell you the fact… there is nothing in this virrage! Me I’m reaving, am going to the townchip.’

‘Maka why? Are you reaving me behind? Eh Emeka…'

'Austin, you don’t understand. The suffeling is to much eh! O di too much, boy I don tire… see Tobenna, he is making it big in the townchip. The rast time he came to this virrage, he was liding this veli bigi jeepu… nna if you see this jeep, it rook rike a rion!’

'Eziokwu! He must be frowing in money o. Hey Tobe of yesterday now lides a jeep? Wonders has ended!'

‘Tobe that we use to steal yams flom Mazi Okwudili’s barn is now Chief C.E.O of electlonics department. Hia! Eziokwu ki kwuru, wonders has ended.'

'Chief C.E.O of electlonics department…

‘That is why am going to the townchip, there is money in the townchip. Nwanna, man must survive!’

'Bia Emeka, what will you be doing in the townchip, oye ki ma?’

‘Me shi onu dia! Lemain there, when Tobe went to the townchip, oye ko’o ma? I am going to the townchip and that is that! And when I come back, I am gonna be
Chief C.E.O of Emeka gloup of companies!’

‘Companies kwa?’

‘Ehe nah! I am going to have companies, companies of shoes, dlesses, electlonics, genelator in fact, companies of anything companable.’

‘O kwa ya?’

‘Eeh o wu ya… so are you coming with me to the townchip?’

‘Bia Emeka, are you trekking? Because the rast time I checked, you were still owing mma ugo a thousand five hundled for the mmayi you bought flom her.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Butterflies

Something to Rant about (Don't break true friendship)

What I think of Feminism when I'm alone