Let It Go!

I've had sad memories, I've witnessed tragic events. So sad I'd want to cry for a whole day non stop. Those times were the most awful seconds of my life, for they tick really slow and steady, like a snail crawling a 1500mtr race.

I don't know how to forgive and then forget. I could forgive, but somewhere in my heart, I still nurse the evil you've done to me, somewhere in my heart I despise you, somewhere in my heart, I want pay back! A double fold of your action, to pinch you exactly were it hurt the most so that you could feel how much pain I felt.

How can I find peace when all I do is occupy my heart with hate and revenge, a revenge I know deep down I won't dare do even if I had a gun to my head! That is how anger works.

Sometimes, we let our taste for revenge hinder the peace our heart so desires.

Find peace, and leave the pieces
Its time to let it go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Butterflies

Something to Rant about (Don't break true friendship)

What I think of Feminism when I'm alone